Looking for exciting nursing opportunities? Look no further…. If you are seeking autonomy with your patient as a health professional then we have the job for you.
Join a team of IV home therapy nurses treating patients receiving chemotherapy at home in and around the London areas. As a leader in this field this prestigious private company sets high standards to their patients whilst offering excellent conditions for their nursing teams.
You must be:
• An oncology RN registered with the NMC and a minimum of 2 years experience
• Possess competent cannulation skills
• Competent and confident RN who is comfortable working both autonomously in the community and within a team
• A car driver with knowledge of driving in and around London
• Ambitious with a thirst for knowledge and very high standards of practice
The company offers a great remuneration plus bonus schemes for team efforts, NMC renewal fees, uniform allowance, new company vehicle taxed and insured, private health insurance and life insurance in addition to training opportunities.
Positions also available nationwide.
We are recruiting now so please register your interest online.
Or call Michele on 020 7201 1140 for further details and to arrange an informal meeting in the first instance.