Welcome to the Candidate Area of the Health Professionals website!
You’ll find more information about how to enrol, what happens as part of this process, and what you need to know if you’re coming from overseas, including how we can help with your search for accommodation and securing a visa. Just check out the FAQs for more information.
At Health Professionals, we’re more than just a recruitment agency – we’re here to help. And, as most of us are trained clinicians, you’ll find that we speak your language.
So, if you’re looking for a new assignment or career move, please call us in confidence on London +44 (0) 207 201 1140 to discuss your career aims and objectives and potential placement opportunities with you or register and apply securely online. Once you’re registered, we’ll know where to find you, particularly as we often need to fill vacancies fast.
It’s also reassuring to know that Health Professionals is approved for healthcare recruitment practice by: -
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
- The REC Nurses and Carers Specialist Group
- The Department of Health (DoH)
- The London Agency Project (LAP3) for the provision of midwives and general nurses across multiple healthcare disciplines in the Capital.