Open Day Event
Health Professionals Open Day Events 2019
Health Professionals invites you to join us at one of our upcoming open events. Aimed at experienced Registered Nurses wishing to work in primarily NHS hospital environments, our Open Days demonstrate how we can help you – and your career. Our dedicated team will be on hand to help you through the quick and easy, yet thorough, registration process. It really is simple – we promise.
Interested in coming along?
Slough - Wednesday 17th July 2019 - 9am to 5.30pm
We’d love to hear about your career aspirations and understand how we can help. You’re also welcome to come along to
- Update your compliance
- Bring a friend to sign-up
- Collect any pre-ordered uniform
- Learn more about our new Nurse Points system. (Yes, they do make “prizes”… cash or CPD training!)
Free IV/Cannulation Training for our nurses also taking place on this day - (12 slots available) NOW FULL .
If you are Registered Nurse new to Health Professionals, please come along to one of our Open Days and…
- Meet our team
- Discuss employment opportunities
- Register with Health Professionals
- Learn more about how we work with you
- Set up your personal file
Step into summer with Health Professionals
We are pleased to announce the date for our August Summer BBQ for all of our nurses and their families…
- Friday 9th August 2019
- HP Summer BBQ – 1pm to 6pm
- The Pinewood Hotel, Slough
Want to come and party? Please call our team on
to book your place now.
Want to register as a Health Professionals’ Nurse? For fast-track registration please complete our short online application below and upload your CV… Your new career is just a click away!
Start your application